Thursday, September 20, 2012

Resident Evil: Damnation Trailer

The next Resident Evil CGI animated movie comes out on DVD & Blu-Ray September 25th. I love the previous movie Degeneration, and I'm totally stoked that Capcom and Sony are made another one, and hope more in the future. The greatest thing I love about these movies is that are officially canon, taking place in the same universe as the video games, with Damnation looking to take place before RE6, and maybe even setting up a couple things for 6.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, this CGI film of Resident Evil is directly related to the story line of the video game version. The western version of the Resident Evil destroy the cool story line. Better be, I'm hoping that the Japanese could also make a live-action film themselves with, of course, following the original Resident Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the live-action movies are totally different, I would of like them to make the George Romero film I read the script of, that story was based directly off the first game. A Japanese live action would be awesome, maybe based on the Resident Evil: Outbreak games.

    ReplyDelete