Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cool Thing My Girlfriend Got Me


Checkout this cool little edible miniature hamburger kit my girlfriend got for us to make, she showed me a Youtube video over a week ago showing how to make these, and I thought it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen, then a week later two kits showed up in the mail. I have never seen or heard of anything like this before, each set come with six pouches of powdered ingredients, a tray that can be cut up in to three stations and a tool, a small little cup, a mixing spoon, and a cutting knife.You cut the fries bag, flags, and cup label off the foil package all the components come in, which then turns in to the dining mat to set the finished food on. 








When all the ingredients are mixed, quickly microwaved, and properly proportioned out you ended with with two mini double cheeseburgers, a mini bag of fries, extremely small bubbling soda, and even ketchup to put on the burgers and dip your fries in. What blew me away the most was not only did all the powdered ingredients smell like each actual food item, but when done they really tasted like cheeseburgers, french fries, ketchup, and soda, granted cold cheeseburgers, and fries, and the soda and ketchup were a little too sweet. These are great not just for kids but the kids in all of us, it was fun to make and tasted great, you can get these off Amazon marketplace as cheap as $3 bucks before shipping, I highly recommend getting these, they're great fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment