Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guardians of The Galaxy Trailer

I wouldn't call myself a Guardians of The Galaxy fan, I'll probably only ever read a couple issues of the early 90's comic, and never picked up any of the modern team's series which the film looks to be drawing from, but since the movie was first announced I have been intrigued in how it would turn out, and fit in the Cinematic Universe that Marvel Studios is creating. This is going to be the first Marvel movie I'll be going in to not knowing exactly what to expect from not only from the film standpoint, but also from each character, aside from a couple appearances in modern Marvel cartoons I've seen, or for that matter have much reference at all to compare how well the cosmic portion of Marvel is being adapted to the big screen. I am glad to see Nova Corps in the film even if simplified in to space policemen, a connection I hope that could led in to a live-action Nova movie or have him join the team in the sequel, which I hope they go with Richard Rider instead of the new kid Sam Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment