Monday, February 24, 2014

R.I.P. Harold Ramis

 Harold Allen Ramis (Nov. 21st 1944 - Feb. 24th 2014)

Wow, comedy actor, writer, and director legend Harold Ramis passed away today from complications due to Autoimmune Inflammatory Vasculitis at the age of 69, he died surrounded by his family. This hits me harder then any other celebrity death, because to this day Ghostbusters is one of my most loved and absolute favorite movies of all time, and Egon Spengler portrayed by Mr. Ramis is my favorite of the ghostbusting quartet. My thoughts and condolences go out to Ramis' family and friends, he will never be forgotten cause his work will forever continue to be loved for generations and generations to come. Goodbye Harold, see you on the other side Dr. Spengler. 




No comments:

Post a Comment