Thursday, January 27, 2011

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Sentinel Added



Ah, brings back memories of playing X-Men: Children of The Atom at the arcade as a kid, a previous Capcom fighting game from which the Sentinel character is from. With 7 X-Men characters, and 5 characters from both Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, I am becoming totally psyched for this game. Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry being my two most favorite Survival Horror games from Capcom, so playing as RE5 Chris, Wesker, Dante is just awesome beyond belief for me.

As a huge fan of both Marvel Comics, and various games from Capcom, I was naturally attracted to the original Marvel Vs. Capcom game, which my best team was Wolverine and Venom. Then with MvsC 2 I of course added my most favorite Marvel character, Cable, who is sadly missing from MvsC 3. I'm hoping he'll pop up as downloadable content later, for now I got he's ol' buddy Deadpool to play as.

Awesome Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment