Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DC Universe Classics Series 19

This is a first, a exclusive news release of a new series of action figures on a MTV website MTV Geek!. I'm digging this series, I'm psyched it has two figures off my DCUC wish list I posted previously, Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E.. The only figure I not excited to see is the classic Hawkman who is just a repaint with a new head, a spot I feel should of been filled by the Golden Age Justice Society of America Flash Jay Garrick.

I am blown away to see a Magog figure in DC Universe classics, I'd never thought I'd ever see him, so he'll definitely be a must find for me. A few questions: Why is Stargirl's staff translucent? I guess to seem glowing with energy. Why can't the Lord Naga figure be called Korba like he should be? Hasbro own the rights to the word Cobra in any spelling perhaps. Is S.T.R.I.P.E.'s helmet removable or flip up to reveal Pat Dugan? We'll see.

Stargirl
Magog

















Sandman
Lord Naga (Korba)














The Atom
Hawkman (Golden Age)

















S.T.R.I.P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment