Saturday, February 4, 2012

Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition Unpacking


I love same-day-as-release delivery, I've been playing this since Tuesday. A full review is coming after I do almost everything in the game, I want to be very thorough. The Collector's edition is very nice, pull it out of the sleeve and you got this nice almost faux-leather book, you open it up and you have the "Making Of DVD" on the inside of the cover, and then in the compartment you have the game case staring at ya, then you pull that to get to the beautiful artbook full of character details, full color art, and sketch work you won't see anywhere else. In the back of the artbook is stashed the official soundtrack CD, and as an additional bonus a redeem code is included to download Dark Knight and White Knight armor pieces to use in character creation.


I highly recommended this as a collector's items for hardcore Soul Calibur fans, I just love how freaking cool the book design is, looks great next to my Soul Calibur IV steel case.

No comments:

Post a Comment