Friday, May 4, 2012

Amazing Spider-Man Trailer 3

I'll probably rewrite these words when I write my review of the movie in July but, THIS IS THE SPIDER-MAN MOVIE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! The Lizard looks awesome, major kudos for the scene where he's still in a lab coat. I can not wait to see how the parent sub-plot plays in this movie and it sequels, I wonder of that was Irrfan Khan's character Dr. Ratha talking to Dr. Connors in the trailer.

I also want to take this post to apologize for not writing any reviews or rants lately, I know it's been mostly just trailers with my quick thoughts the last few post. After I see Avengers tomorrow, I'll most likely have my review for that up pretty quick, and then I'll buckle down and start writing some toy and video game reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment