Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SD Full Armor Gundam

Next in my Gundam Model Kit pile was Super Deformed FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam, a Christmas present from an awesome friend. Never seen in animation but has appeared in multiple video games in both regular and SD form. Basically an RX-78 series Gundam with additional armor and new more powerful weapons.




















Full Armor was a pretty fun build, not much painting beside the usual detailing and a little paint for cameras and some gray on he's rifle barrels. I was suppose to paint he's collar area grey, but I found that out after I had him together, and plus I think the orange looks better, fitting in with the rest of he's orange pieces. A cool feature is you can remove he's armor and weapons thus making him a different colored RX-78 Gundam.














No comments:

Post a Comment