Thursday, February 3, 2011

Upcoming 2011 Games


Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Feb.15, 2011)
This game has looked awesome since day one, I was ecstatic when I heard they were gonna make a 3rd game after 10 year. As I said before I'm a huge fan Marvel and Capcom, and lover of the previous two MvsC games. This is an istant day one buy for me, checkout the opening intro above.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (Summer 2011)
Oh yeah, new Gundams massacring cannon fodder mobile suit by the hundreds. Can't wait to play this, especially to play as the new Gundams; 00 Raiser, Deathsycthe Hell, Heavyarms, Unicorn, and many more. For your viewing pleasure the opening movie from the Japanese release.

Mortal Kombat (Apr.19, 2011)
Ah, good ol' Mortal Kombat, what can I say, I've loved Mortal Kombat since I played the first one SNES. I have played every sequel as my favorite character Sub-Zero, own most of them, and since this one looks to the best one ever I must has it. Checkout the new MK's new X-Ray moves.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (April 2011)
Another game from a series of games I've played and highly enjoyed, this one being a prequel to Deus Ex 1&2. Wow this game looks amazing, just checkout this trailer.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Summer 2011)
I'm a huge Tekken fan ever since Tekken 3 addicted me to the series, so any Tekken game is a must have for me. Tekken Tag Tournament to this day is still favorite Tekken to play, but it might be TTT2. Can't wait to see what's up with the whole young Haihaci Mishima thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment