Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Thundercats


Just click the new Thundercats logo above to see the new footage. Sorry, Youtube won't share this video for some reason, or find a embed HTML.

I have to say I am  interested in seeing this show, I watched and love the original, and even had the light-up Sword of Omens as a kid so I'm willing to give it a chance. I mean I've watched every episode of the new G.I. Joe: Renegades series, and trust me it's not that great, but the new Thundercats series look to be a little more entertaining. With a new cartoon coming, that means new toys for kids to beg their parents for, but alas there at at lease two things I'll be picking up to add to my collection for pure nostaliga:

8in. Lion-O from Bandai's Thundercats Classics collector line of the original 80's characters that going to accompany the children's 4in. and 6in. figure lines of the new animation designs.

...and of course the new extending light and sound Sword of Omens, so I can once again run around the house swinging the sword saying "Thunder!, Thunder!, Thunder!, THUNDERCATS HO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment