Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Trailer



Third person squad base shooters aren't exactly my kind of games, but RE:ORC is a pure fricking nostalgia revisit for me. The original Resident Evil, 2, and 3 are not only my three favorite PS1 games but also my top three favorite video games of all time. Just seeing Leon's entrance to Raccoon City in new graphics just floods back all the memories of late nights playing RE2 for the first time, did I mention Leon S. "2nd most badass charcter in RE" Kennedy is the game? Can't wait to face the "Mr. X" Tyrants from RE2 again, OMG I crapped my pants one time when you put him down, you walk out of the room and then he crashes through the wall when you round the corner, hope the do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment