Thursday, April 14, 2011

Street Fighter X Tekken Videos



Oh yeah, finally some new Street Fighter X Tekken videos. Damn that cinematic trailer is awesome, hopefully they'll make a few more like they did with Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Though I am still patiently wait for some pics and videos from Namco's Tekken X Street Fighter, I can't wait to see Ryu and the other Street Fighters in highly detailed Tekken graphics.


I admit I am not very good at Street Fighter's fighting dynamic, but I believe myself pretty decent at the Tekken games, of which I own all but one of them. So I am looking forward to this game, but I am definitely looking to the Tekken version more. Also released today was also a video showing off actual gameplay and a few of the characters that will be in the game.


On a side note, this afternoon I started my latest (non)Gundam model kit Zaku IIF2. So far I finished he's torso, will update with pics as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment