Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Temporal Flux: One Year Anniversary!


















One year and 190 post later Temporal Flux is now one year old. I am just glad I made it this far, I try every day to think up and look for stuff to blog about, I put alot of time into taking pictures, looking up accurate info, and writing, pain-staking and time consuming writing to keep this place up to date and semi-professional, it really pains me when I don't post something for 2 or 3 days. To the future, I currently have post in mid-construction I working on ready to go up when finalized, and 2012 looks to be a great year for action figures, movies, and video games so you know I'll be writing about them.

I want to thank my followers, and Blogger, and hope more travelers will join me as Temporal Flux travels into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment