Monday, May 30, 2011

June DVD Anticipation




Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (June 7th) Definitely day one pick up for me on Blu-Ray. Another great DC Universe animated movie sure not to disappoint.


 
Battle: Los Angeles 
(June 14th) A movie I wanted to see in theaters but missed. Want to see but might rent Blu-Ray before deciding to buy.

 












Unknown 
(June 14th) Has Liam Nesson in it? A must see for me, and if it's anywhere as good as Taken then it will become a welcome part of my movie collection.



 The Adjustment Bureau  
(June 14th) Seen previews that has peaked my interest.  On my rent list.


Galaxy Express 999
(June 28th) Yes! Finally! Anime fans and I have by waiting for this movie and it's sequel to be released on DVD for a very long time. It seems to be subtitled only not including the English dub I'm used to hearing, but I'm still over joyed it's coming out.



Adieu, Galaxy Express 999
(June 28th) I'm not sure if I'll be able to find both DVDs in normal retail so I'll probably end up getting them off Amazon.
  

Rideback Complete Series
(June 28th) Watched this series on my computer, really enjoyed it. Not your normal Mech anime, has a really nice mix of drama, and action perfectly told across twelve episodes. Can't wait to hear the dub voices.





Sucker Punch
Another movie I really wanted to see in theaters but missed. So this movie is a Blu-Ray must have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment