Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Review


Four words: Wait. For. The. DVD.

On Stranger Tides is nowhere as good as the previous three, this movie falls into the category of unneeded sequel. The story is mediocre, more fit for a book or a video game. The only real highlights of the film are Jack Sparrow and Barbossa, everyone and everything else is bland. Ian McShane had a couple good lines as Blackbeard, but could of been more ruthless and intimidating, and I feel Disney could of got a better actress then Penelope Cruz for Angelica, but she was probably the best they could afford.  







Don't get me wrong, I did not hate this movie, but I'm giving my honest opinion that it is not the summer blockbuster it is being set up to be. My advice save your money, and wait for the DVD, or if you do go see it, just see it on a regular screen not in 3D or 3D IMAX. I give this movie 2½ Cursed coins out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment