Friday, May 13, 2011

Smallville Finale Hopes


Ah Smallville, a show at first I really didn't care for, but was still on my might watch later when the season sets are cheaper list. So I started watching this show about under a year ago thanks to a couple of friends, and I was hooked from the first episode, now it wasn't the acting, writing, or special effects that attracted me at first, it is the deliberate word play and continuous foreshadowing of Clark's future superhero persona. One of the best ones what in the first season, Lana as Clark what he wants to do when he's older, he's answer "Well I know what I don't want to do, I don't want to put on a suit and fly around everywhere.", I was on the floor laughing, looking for those little innuendos and easter eggs is defiantly one of the main reasons I've watched every episode of this show.

Since this isn't my thoughts of all of Smallville, maybe a later post, here are my hopes for the series finale:

Hope Clark defeats Darkseid as Superman not The Blur
Hope Clarks defeats Darkseid, not one of he's friends
Hope we see a solid full body non-smoke Darkseid
Hope Darkseid is not defeated quickly and easily 
Hope Clark starts flying before the final battle, not during it or just before it
Hope Lex has more then just a couple quick scenes 
Hope Chole doesn't die
Hope the wedding is not a dream
Hope Lois and Clark actually do get married, not put off to be destined to happen later
Hope we see Clark in the Superman suit for more than a minute
Hope we see Clark in the Superman suit for more than 5 minutes
Hope we see Clark in the Superman suit for more than 10 minutes
Hope we see Clark in the Superman suit for at less 15 minutes
Hope we finally get a cameo or at less a proper name drop of Bruce Wayne 
Hope we hear the John Williams Superman score at less once during the show, not just at the very end
Hope Lana Lang does not make an appearance

Now let see how many of these actually come true, Smallville Series Final review coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment