Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Marvel Mega Bloks Blind Packs


These have shown up at Wal-Mart building block aisles recently, and have started to become quite popular and sought after, and I'd have to agree, these are awesome. My first one I found misplaced in the trading card aisle, intrigued I had to buy it and see who it was, and to my surprise it was a bunch of silver and black pieces to assemble Armored Spider-Man. Since then I've bought three more, and simply by feeling the pieces through the package have acquired War Machine, Iron Man, and Venom.  


These little guys are great, Iron Man and War Machine have sculpted in detail, I love how they made Venom bigger then the others, and each figure comes with 2-3 accessories. I really hope they continue making these blind packs, if you have friends that get them as well you can trading doubles like trading cards back in the day. I've got most of Series 1 just missing 3 more, looking forward to see more characters like from X-Men, and The Avengers, maybe Cable one day even. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment