Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Star Wars FPS



I love Star Wars, and Jedi are freaking awesome, but sometimes I want to shot a Blaster instead of swing a Lightsaber like in two of my favorite Star Wars First Person Shooters Dark Forces and Republic Commando. Now I'm not a huge FPS gamer but I have enjoyed games like Halo and Dead Space, and discussing with my brother, a huge FPS gamer, the other day that is about time a more "gritty and realistic" SWFPS along the lines of Modern Warfare and Rainbow Six: Vegas needs to be made. Now Lucasarts look at this fan made mod patch for Modern Warfare on the PC, it doesn't look that great, but to it looks to me like a start of other similar minded fans want this too, so if you team-up with the production/design teams that makes one of those "gritty and realistic" FPSs and give us the option to be a Clone Trooper, Stormtrooper, Republic Soldier, Rebel Soldier, Mercenary, and/or Bounty Hunter we will buy it.

I can't wait to be out of Blaster Rifle energy and have to switch to my Blaster Pistol, and one lone Thermal Detonator taking cover behind a cargo container on an Imperial base so close to my mission objective, but a dug in squad of Stormtrooper is the last obstacle in my way, oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment