Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3



I hate you Capcom, you know I am gonna have to buy this. Two-thirds of the new Marvel character are enough to make me give you $40 for this, hell you probably would of had me at just Ghost Rider. 12 more characters, 8 new levels I'm all for, but tweaked programing I'm not sure about, I found MvsC3's control to be perfect, and I noticed in one video Captain America's Shield Sash didn't go all the way across the screen only a short distance and then back, not cool I loved that move. So stoked for Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, and Nova, but come on Dr. Strange has never been a hand-to-hand combatant, and Rocket Raccoon should of been Silver Surfer.

Virgil for Capcom's side is awesome, Nemesis hell yeah, Strider I take him he's from the original two, but Phoenix Wright, Frank West, and Firebrand are weak picks from Capcom great history of video game characters. Still highly disappointed you haven't brought in Cable for this edition or as downloadable content, but hey knowing you you'll probably release another updated version with him in it and you'll make me buy this game for a third time. Hopefully controls and moves aren't tampered with too much, cause this is gonna be great to fight friends online again with more characters and levels to brawl with.

Checkout official art of all twelve new characters here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment